La Source

La Source Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A stable work environment with customer interaction.
Salesman, Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 22, 2014
During my time at La Source, I learned quite a few things about people. Every customer's needs are very different. Some wanted a great deal of customer service. Others, not so much. Most wanted to just wander the store and be left alone, never really understanding what they wanted or were looking for.

Every customer needed to be approached differently. – more... You needed to give them a few minutes to figure out what they wanted to purchase, and then approach them accordingly. Some required the aggressive salesman tactic, whereas others required the friendly, helpful salesman tactic.

It was an interesting experience. – less
Great work environment to grow and improve your personal self.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee), St-LaurentJune 10, 2013
My time at the Source was memorable in many ways. My typical days at work would be filled with hundreds of emails, phone calls, answering to the directors needs as well as HR, Payroll, and hires. My days were packed and that's how I loved it! My manage always pushed me to be better by giving me new and harder projects. Two months into my new job, I – more... was asked to organize a 3 day long regional meeting for 150 people. This included; hotel stay, food ( 3 meals, snacks etc), conference rooms, transportation. I did everything by myself and it was a success. This event showed my skills at organizing events and being in charge so throughout the year, I continued to participate in events as coordinator.
The hardest part of my job was those quiet days where I did not have much to do.
What i loved the most was the travelling for the meetings. I got to experience first hand what the company was all about and I even got to pick the brain of the president, Charles Brown. – less
Great job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Delson, QCMay 6, 2013
Working at La Source has provided me with a great deal of technological skills while constantly keeping me up to date with their online trainings (Sourcified). Great environment and better colleagues.
Comme une tite famille
Installateur / Commis / Conseiller (Former Employee), Raymond, A3September 18, 2014
Pros: humain
Cons: entreprise de région donc salaire moins compétitif.
Petite entreprise génial de la région dont on souhaite longue vie. Le proprio y met tout son cœur et devient rapidement un collègue et ami plutôt qu'un patron...Devenu une bananière Clef de sol, ce sont encore que des passionnés que nous y rencontrons.
Une journée à la source
Commis à la vente (Former Employee), Saint-Jérôme, QCOctober 28, 2013
Pros: rabais employé
Cons: pas beaucoup de temps pour manger
-Placer le matériel
-Servir les clients
-Expliquer les forfaits de téléphones cellulaires
-Faire le ménage

-Opportunité de devenir gérant(e) dans un magasin La Source

-Le management et collaborateurs: Beaucoup d'entraide

-Aspect le plus difficile: ne pas avoir de formation sur la vente de cellulaires et produits Bell

-Aspect le plus agréable: travailler – more... auprès d'une clientèle – less
vraiment plaisant
Conseiller/vendeur (Former Employee), Québec porte St-JeanNovember 29, 2012
cette entreprise peut importe ou j'ai pu travailler et j'ai eu la chance de faire quelque magasin avais toujours des équipes plaisante et joviale des gens qui aime leur travaille et aime répondre au meilleur de leur capaciter a leur client

About La Source

La Source Parisienne helps you buy directly from the BEST Antique and Art sources of France, and provides a service that allows – Read more