La Senza Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Work Place
Retail Representative/Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON4 November 2014
It's a great work field, excellent benefits and flexible hours.
Pros
Discounts at not only la senza but bath and body works, victoria secret and pink
Cons
Busy Busy On holidays
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2014
As a sales associate we had to provide customer service to the clients that walked in the store. meet daily sales goals and targets
Fun job with an exciting work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON5 October 2014
The culture of the La Senza company makes the job a pleasure to do. They breed excitement into the employees about new products and services that way they can transfer that excitement to the customers. Lots of incentives to make and exceed sales goals, but the hourly rate as opposed to commission sales makes for a friendly, non-competitive work environment.
good company
ordinator (Former Employee) –  montreal19 September 2014
good place for a junior but liitle possibility of advancement
Fun intimate working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2014
La senza offered women comfortable stylish undergarments
allowing women to find comfort within their own unique sense of style.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS5 September 2014
A typical day working at La Senza was busy, as it was during the christmas rush, but usually enjoyable. I learned all the different types of bras and underwear there are, as well as how to correctly measure a womans bust size. The co workers were typically young, high school students, and usually quite hard working. The hardest part of the day would be when someone came to return an item that we could not return, such as any type of undergarments.
Pros
discount
Productive Place
Customer Service & Sales (Former Employee) –  Victoria BC29 August 2014
Folding garments, customer service, receive shipments. No room for growth in company.
Very positive experience.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC28 August 2014
Multi-faceted day, constantly evolving position. Camaraderie and encouragement essential part of each day, both from colleagues and management. Dynamic job, requiring a balancing act between priorities. I loved it, and would likely still be there had the company not been acquired by an American interest, which unfortunately did away with most of the locally held employment.
FUN!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK20 August 2014
Very fun place to work, great staff everyone was so friendly!
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Managment at that time was not very good
Excellent workplace, fun environment and great staff
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray15 August 2014
I enjoy this job, it has a great environment to work and I have had an amazing experience working there. My co workers are the most supportive group of girls and they make the job enjoyable. The hardest part of the job would have to be when it gets extremely busy you must be able to work fast and efficiently. I learned this skill and can work very fast with customers as well as the other associates and make sure I can manage them with a positive attitude as well.
Fun workplace, many chances to advance in the company!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Ab5 August 2014
As part of management I learned to supervise a group of people rather than just a couple other associates. I gave me experience in health and safety, as well as overall customer service.
Fun atmosphere
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 June 2014
˘his job introduced me the world og business, how to deal with clients and help each of them to find something that they like and fit them well.
LA SENZA
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2014
-Excellent work environment
-Taught me exceptional customer service skills
-Always busy and constantly changing
-Received a promotion and a pay raise each year
-Very demanding
-Very easy to get along with co-workers and management
-Not enough hours
A stressful drama-filled store
Visual Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB27 May 2014
Personal life and work are not separate in this store making it very stressful, lots of communication problems in the management team
Pros
great customer interaction
Cons
drama
terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 May 2014
meh. the management sucked and worked so much during the week I couldn't focus on school.
Pros
money
Cons
management
Productive and great communication
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 April 2014
Helping our customers finds what is right for them. I've learn how to communicate well with customers in a hurry, work in a fast environment and multitask. Management is organized and understanding.
always a great team to work with
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  waterloo, mississauga19 April 2014
Heavily relied on as a part time retail employee, and think I deserve more pay. Love the team and the girls I work with (at two different locations). My managers all seem to be stressed, but enjoy it over all. Have learned many things about retail and how it is underestimated for the work that a lot of people put into it. Hardest part is sometimes working very long hours and not being appreciated for it, and not being paid over time. Most enjoyable part is the team and the connections you make with customers. Amazing friends made and one of a kind experience with customers in the store. Love the job and company which is why I went back.
Great place to work at, interactive with many people within an hour giving our best service.
Cashier & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairview mall19 April 2014
A typical day would to be cashing cutomers out and helping then on floor. My managers and co-workers were great, it was always done as team work. Communication was the key to everything. The hardest part of this job was inventory when staying in store really late going through every item, although every other say was enjoyable dealing with customers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough hours per week
Busy sales environment involving excellent customer service and selling skills
Sales and Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 April 2014
A typical day at work involves me being placed at the front of the store, greeting customers and establishing their needs. It is my duty to tell each customer about the deals we have going on in the store and trying to get them set up with as many of these promotional items as possible. I then communicate through headset with my other co-workers and let them know what's going on with each customer as they each proceed through the store.
I learned how to maximize selling, getting to as many customers as possible, ensuring that everyone is greeted, taken care of and has received the best customer service possible. I also learned product knowledge, and how to deal with customer objections.
Management could be improved upon. The manager is not easily approachable and makes one feel like they are being judged in a negative way. There is also very little encouragement or positive feed back given by the store manager.
I have no complaints about my co-workers, all of them are easy to work with and they make the job fun.
The hardest part of the job is on slower days or days when people are not in the buying mood because management can come down a little hard on the employees.
The most enjoyable part is working as a team with my co-workers and having customers leave the store feeling happy and confident.
Pros
Staff discount, team environment
Cons
Working very late - closing till 10pm and arranging floor sets sometimes until 4-5AM
La Senza
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 April 2014
- I learnt how to manage customer services for examples, how to interact with people, how to make good sales and to help them with anything they need.
- I am a very friendly, confident person, outgoing and very committed to my work
- My co-workers were very friendly people and we got along just fine.
- The hardest part of the job was some customers who were disrespectful and had to involve the manager.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was we all got along ,worked as a team and had each others back.