La Senza

La Senza Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun atmosphere to work in
Key Holder (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 16, 2013
Pros: locations
Cons: working mostly weekends
Hardest part of the job is the hours, working until 11pm or even midnight at times does make it hard to have a life balance.
Most enjoyable part is the customer service, finding out what she needs making her day better and easier in even the smallest ways.

Our management team communicates well and does their best to make it "Fun".
Fun and comfortable environment
Stock specialist/sales associate (Former Employee), toronto, onMay 8, 2013
Cons: constant change of managers
A typical day at work would consist of helping costumers in the fitting/change rooms or working in the stock room to organize the new merchandise that was received that morning.
Working at La Senza taught me how to organize my time and work schedule according to the amount of responsibilities given that specific day.
My co-workers were fun, out-going – more... and easy to work with.
The hardest part of my job was maintaining the stock room by myself.
The most enjoyable part of my job was constantly having fun with my co-workers as we worked and achieving store goals together as a team (sales). – less
Fun Enviroment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMay 1, 2013
Pros: organized company
Cons: no stable work hours
Customer Service.
I learned Leadership Skills.
The Hardest Part Of My Job Was Leaving.
Worked for 5 years then store closed.
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONApril 19, 2013
Lack of job security. Consistently worried about job security. When store was closing we were informed more from internet than company.
Great atomosphere for young people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brockville, ON.April 5, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not enough hours.
A typical day at work would be greeting customers and helping them find there perfect purchases. I learned a lot about sizing and feeling comfortable with customers. The management wasn't always great, but it was a good experience to work there for the time that I did. My co-works were very easy to work with and were all very friendly. the most enjoyable – more... part of this job was to see the inside and how a retail store worked. I very much enjoy working with customers and helping them find exactly what they need. – less
fun workplace
Store Manager/Co-Manager-Department Manager (Former Employee), GTAApril 5, 2013
Pros: free bras, store discount, trips
check email,receive product,merchandise,assign tasks,coach,delegate,set floor,service customers,train and hire when
necessary
lead by example,provide excellent customer service to drive sales
great co-workers to work with,lots of enthusiasm
hardest part was to leave the company
most enjoyable were the many trips taken
Productive and energetic team
Stock Associate / Cleaner (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2013
La Senza team was very enthusiastic about working for the company limited brands. Everyone works together everyday to meet and exceed sales targets, well making the customer a number one priority.
Worst Job Ever
Keyholder (Former Employee), calgary, abMarch 6, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: racist management, no proper training
The management was racist. They didn't know how to properly train and coach their associates. Instead of teaching me how to do something they would just be on your case telling you to do it right. Like, how am I supposed to know what the right way is when you didn't teach how me to do this entire process in the first place?
Team work is the best and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto ONJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: not too much appeiciation
Cons: no hours and management
The day to day is definitely challenging in some days. Working with your team is easier that working with your manager that does"nt really appreciate you is stressful.
Productive and fun place to work
Stock Specialist to Present (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: i like what i do because i always stay busy
Cons: not enough hours or wage increase
It├Ęs a very fun and positive atmosphere, I enjoy working for La senza but unfortunately I am moving away so I will need to find other work.
A regular day at La Senza
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCJanuary 14, 2013
A typical day at La Senza consisted of greeting customers, working on the cash till, replenishing products, promoting new products to customers and cleaning the fitting rooms. The management and coworkers were very nice, everyone split the work equally so noone had to work under tons of pressure
Up beat environment, Hilarious co-workers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: food court in the mall
Cons: unset hours
I learned a lot from La Senza like working with stock in the back, getting the chance to learn cash fast and efficiently and hearing others stories about how to do everything fun and fast. The hardest part of the job would have to be having to help multiple customers at once.
Work Review for La Senza
Cashier/ Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: standing around a lot
I would arrive 5 minutes early dressed appropriately
I learned numerous new styles of bras, panties, and p.j's
my co-workers were very energetic, fun, and had great personalities
the hardest part of working at La Senza was sizing women and girls
The most enjoyable part of working at La Senza was the environment and the people that I worked with.

June 25, 2013

I worked at this La Senza location for over a year. We were NEVER paid for lunches as you are required to clock out. Not sure if this happens at every store, but you are only given 30 minutes break for a shift more than 6 hours when you are entitled to one half-hour and 1 or 2 15 min breaks. The staff are super gossip-y, the managers are totally incompetent and one employee is severely racist. The hours are completely inconsistent- I had only 4 hours a week! Definitely not a desirable company to work for.

It was a fun place to work at.
Sales associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 2, 2013
I was a part- timer there. It was a little frustrating when people threw stuff all around but it is a part of our job to clean up. It was a fun place to work at because when little girls use to come in and leave with the stuff the love and the smile on their face use to make my day.
Productive, fast-paced environment
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2012
Pros: store discount, getting the necessary work done
Cons: working 7-8 days straight without a day off, getting called in to work on days which were not originally scheduled for me.
A typical day at work involved greeting and serving customers which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also would perform tasks such as cleaning, folding and vacuuming to help the store maintain cleanliness.

I learned how to use a different software which would I would refer to throughout the day to make sure the store was achieving it's target quota. I also – more... learned how to use the cash register system.

My management team and co-workers were friendly and cooperative. Although I was a sales associate, many times management would ask me to help them perform certain tasks and help train new employees as they admired my work ethic.

The hardest part of my job was that I was not able to spend as much time helping each customer as I would have liked. Another disadvantage was the inconsistent work schedule.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting compliments from customers on my help and knowing that I did my job well. – less
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), brantford, onNovember 18, 2012
Pros: discount!
Cons: not enough hours
everyday is something new and exciting, i always look forward to the next time i work.

i learned a lot by the girls i work with, socially and mentally.. were a strong team and im happy to be apart of it.

my co-workers are amazing workers, they always have your best interest at heart and are always there when youre struggling.

the hardest part of – more... my job is working with difficult customers who dont accept the fact they went up a cup size or down, but in the end i let them try what they want and they realize their bodies do change.

the most enjoyable part of my job is the different people i get to meet everyday, its exciting and i always love helping people find the things they're looking for. – less
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ottawa West, ONOctober 18, 2012
Pros: gift cards
Cons: short lunch time
i learned how to give an exceptional customer service , to identify the customer needs and see them leaving with a satisfied face.
managers and district managers were always encouraging us to do our best, and reach the store goal and more.
co- workers were great. very friendly environment
the hardest part of the job was be sure that at least 3 people – more... out of 10 purchase something in the store, most of the time because the store its inside of a mall, many teenagers and families just doing window shopping so, its was a little bit hard . the most enjoyable part of the job is to see the happy face of the customer leaving the store with their purchase. – less
enjoyed working here
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 28, 2012
got along with staff and management. hardest part of job was an all female environment with too much gossip, most enjoyable part of job was working at my own pace and taining staff.
great people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Regina, SKSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: discount
Cons: not enough hours, standing on your feet for a long time.
I enjoyed working here. The people were great, I just wish they would've stuck to their word and gave me the hours i was asking for.
A very motivated career
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton AlbertaSeptember 20, 2012
Throughout my year and a half working at La Senza everyday was typically the same. I would arrive to work 15 minutes early, go through the new stock, go through our daily targets and expectations, and review a tape recorder my manager would record every few days about our store. I had amazing co-workers. Through my days at La Senza i learned that the – more... reason to having goals is extremely important to the company, Also i learned how to record new stock our store would receive. The hardest part of my job to my co-workers and I would be the over whelming competition put on us by the company. One of the most enjoyable parts about working in a retail environment would be the satisfaction of the costumers. For me to know the costumers i helped left with the best suitable product for them instead of leaving with something they did not want was an accomplishment to my self. I was taught to give the best costumer service possible because that one customers feelings towards the company would influence five people they knew. – less

About La Senza

THE FUN & FLIRTY LINGERISTA DESTINATION. Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends – Read more