La Senza Employee Review

A fast paced ever changing environment to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Eastgate Square Stoney Creek9 September 2013
I worked at La Senza for many years and experienced all kinds of changes in the everchanging world of retail. I really enjoyed working with my staff to ensure ultimate customer service expectations were met. I enjoyed the product in the first 10 years. I was also able to be a part of a company training program and was area trainer while the position lasted. I also very much enjoyed the visual end of it and was also a visual trainer during the christmas season at various locations.
Pros
fun product to sell.
Cons
Sunday night visual changes and last minute changes that required finding staff to come in.

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

Helpful Employees, actually train you.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa13 January 2018
I didn't get too many hours only because I was seasonal, but the Christmas holiday was not as busy as they intended it was going to be and therefore not many people were in the store at a time.

I was busy with classes anyway so I didn't mind, but I would have appreciated more shifts, but they hired way too many seasonals for the purpose of a busy holiday.

Overall the regular sales team are really nice! Everyone is so helpful and you don't need to be afraid to ask them anything because they don't mind helping!
Pros
Positive environment, helpful coworkers, friendly customers
Cons
no shifts.
Great First Job
Key Holder & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 January 2018
Fun place to work, very accommodating to my school schedule. Culture, pay and benefits are what you would expect of a low level retail role. Management lacked appropriate training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.