La Senza Employee Reviews

competitive workplace
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 August 2017
The downside of this job is that they always want more, your best is never good enough and they also tend to pick favoritism which can affect you. However, it all starts with the management, which is very poor and due to that we lost a lot of amazing staff. Aside from that it was a rewarding job knowing that you have the power to help women feel comfortable with there body.
Pros
gratis
Cons
hard on your feet
Worst job ever
Key Holder and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON31 July 2017
First part time job, the job itself was fun but the company and management is disgusting. Completely unfair, never reasonable, and there's always drama. Management would always pick favourites (mostly power sellers because they made the company the most money) and would make everyone miserable. I would never want anyone to work there, EVER.
Pros
Absolutely none
Basic retail
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 July 2017
The manager at the location I worked at was an unfortunate example of what a manager should be, which made working for the company difficult and draining.
Great competitive pay, lots of hours, but disorganized
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 July 2017
Commission is great, but confusing to calculate for yourself. Makes verifying pay difficult. Amazing product, that is easy to sell and great discounts for employees. Management is a bit scattered and communication can be lacking at times, but is all depending on the team you work with. Over all good place to work, High burnout rate and turn over.
Workplace is great, but often dramatic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 July 2017
Fun place to work and absolutely a rewarding job but I found an unwillingness from management to confront workplace issues and scheduling. Often overstaffed and flex down hours
Great for people who are hard working but don't want tons of hours
Power Seller - lead of sales (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC12 July 2017
I have been with the company for going on three years!
I really do love the atmosphere but unfortunately there have been
some flaws! of course management is always a huge part of it
so maybe it was just my store. I was promised to be co manager for about a year now and it kept getting pushed back so it was time for
me to get a new job!
Pros
free stuff and lots of discounts
Cons
grumpy customers, hard time advacing
Nice place to work for a girl
Visual Manager, Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 July 2017
It was a busy place to work, esspecially for Visual manager. Marketing was always changing. Always organizing, trying to keep store tidy. The management when I was there was awesome. There were very many different kinds of people that would come in. Husbands, brides, girls, women. The hardest part of the job I would say would be the Visual Manager.
Horrible management
POWER SELLER (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON3 July 2017
This company has little regard for their employees and has zero respect towards mental illness, and their employees families (for example; making you miss a funeral for a close relative).
Vendeuse
Vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Rouyn-Noranda, QC13 June 2017
Ses une belle importuné de travaille abla senza belle exprie d'équipe
Pros
Embiance
Cons
Pas assez d'heures S
A hard balance of Pros and Cons
STOCK MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2017
I was quickly promoted to a management position after my work ethic was noted by the regional manager. Very many opportunities for grown or transitions in position. After a long term manager quit the fill in was very unprofessional and was the reason I left the company. I later returned to a sister company with much
Pros
room for growth, sense of community
Cons
questionable hiring

Want to know more about La Senza?

Ask a question
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 June 2017
It's a fun, girly workplace. You don't have to have one of those extremely fabulous personalities, but it's important to be friendly, outgoing, and assertive.
Amazing environmnt, with amazing people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 June 2017
La Senza was one of my first job experience is Retail.
At first I was nervous having zero knowledge on what this company was selling, but surprisingly my amazing collegues thought me everything in less than a week.
I had so much fun at La Senza, I would wake up everyday excited to go to work.
Work Life
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2017
This job holds the title of being a typical part-time job. The hours were fairly good, about 25-30 hours a week for sales associates, but got reduced due to a lot of the hours being given to management and power sellers. Managers were reasonable with many things (ex: giving days off, making accommodations due to appointments/meetings,etc.).
just okay
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 May 2017
Fun, energetic. good training for associates but not for management, not a lot of opportunities to grow as there are a lot of seasoned managers. overall a decent place.
Seasonal Part-time Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK29 April 2017
I learned about the importance of customer service and the importance of having product knowledge. A typical day at work would be chill but also depending on the time of the year.
work-life at La Senza
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS26 April 2017
La Senza was a happy, high-pace work environment. La Senza has a great management system that constantly demonstrated creative ways to motivate other sales associates. La Senza requires it's employees to be friendly, out-going and personable to all costumers who enter and leave the store. With confidence and accuracy, employees depend on addressing customer services and needs to the highest of our abilities.
Pros
comfortable work enviornment
Cons
not enough hours avaible
n/a
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB25 April 2017
i really don't have much to say. i did have a good time working there but one of the managers was the reason why i quit in the first place. other than that, great place!
Short hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON24 April 2017
barely any hours given (2-3 hour shift) barely nothing and 2 shift a week and mid shifts to the new workers.
other workers were somewhat welcoming not the best place to work.
fun
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 April 2017
its a good job for people starting off in retail, but ive been in retail so long i want to look for something different, thats out of my comfort zone.
Pros
flexible
Cons
salary
Great atmosphere and engaging environment.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 April 2017
La Senza encompasses a positive, learning environment. The sales were competitive and all employees were well informed on the products. The management was overall great, yet inconsistent as I had various managers during my time there.
My responsibilities were to sell the products, engage the public, run stock and inventory assignments, and work on the till.
My co-workers were supportive and I made friends through the experience at La Senza.
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Late- night floorsets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.