La Senza Employee Reviews in Canada

Typical retail job
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABJune 9, 2016
First off you need to be prepared to work only with females, and sometimes a lot of stuck up, snobby, females. They do expect you to always look busy, even if there is absolutely nothing left to do.
That being said, a lot of retail jobs are like that. It was a fun atmosphere, and I enjoyed helping women feel good because bra shopping is NOT a fun thing for a lot of people.
My manager was a joke, and hid in the back room pretending to be working a lot of the time, even though she was just playing on her phone.
All in all, typical retail experience.
Pros
fun, discounts, room to advance
Cons
minimum wage, snobby girls
Positive work environment, with an upbeat and outgoing staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 16, 2016
Attempting to have good daily sales while selling La Senza merchandise. I've learned more specific lingerie measurements and types to be able to sell more efficiently to customers. My management and co-workers are all upbeat, hard workers, with good team work skills.
High performance selling environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 23, 2016
Need to be able to sell and upsell in order to do well here. Individual sales goals help to keep you motivated. They are big on developing you up if you are having problems. Training can be mediocre to awesome depending on the manager that trains you. Overall fun environment and friendly coworkers.
Pros
bonuses and discounted merch
Cons
sales associates can get competitive
Fun, productive environment and encouraging staff
Power Seller/ Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 10, 2016
Typical day included an assortment of tasks including: returns, calls for pick-up, placing orders, processing returns, completing reports, end of day procedures, coaching, merchandising. I loved always having something different to do, and never knowing exactly what the day would bring. A fun and fast-paced environment.
La Senza
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 13, 2016
My co-workers and regular customers really make me like working there the most. There is room for promotions and raises which is nice. As of right now I'm just looking for something more full time because my hours got cut dramatically.
Great learning experiences, fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONMay 30, 2016
La Senza was great in providing the knowledge needed in order to become a successful sales associate. The staff and management were always friendly and encouraging.
fun and comfortable atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 7, 2016
a typical day at work, was sizing women, and finding what best fits their bodies, in relation to finding my own confidence and being surrounded by people with positive attitudes.
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 23, 2016
Learned a lot here, how to be responsible, how to deal with tough situations.
My managers were okay, co-workers were great.
something I would change is not being such a routine everyday.
fast pace ,
Part-Time sales, Full-Time Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 10, 2016
fast pace environment.
learned a lot about bras and how they fit all types of women.
great co workers.
management change to often and no communication.
Pros
always something to do
Cons
managment change
Productive as in dealing with customers on daily basis.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKMay 4, 2016
La Senza is one the recognize brand and is a good place to start career in retail. This company carrying a retail undergarment stuff for ladies.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Regina, SKApril 26, 2016
I enjoyed working at La Senza , Although the particular one i was at was a lot of drama with management . I loved the staff and the work, but the management made my job no longer fun for me.
Mean girls 2.0
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 28, 2016
Competitive personalities plus an all female work environment equals very catty, sassy co workers. Gossip spreads very quickly and girls will straight up ignore you. Management is unprofessional, as they participate in gossip
Fun work place
Part-time Associate (Current Employee) –  Langley, BCMarch 18, 2016
It is a very friendly work environment. I always look forward to going into work and getting my day started. The only down side is the small hours that I get and can't survive off of that little pay.
Fast-paced, rewarding work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONNovember 17, 2015
Fast paced job with high paying benefits. At times it can become quite hectic, but there is a lot of hands on experience. Very professional work environment that promotes diligence and focus. Not much hands on training provided, I enjoyed working with the customers and satisfying their needs.
Pros
possibilty to earn a lot in sales
Cons
work itself requires a high ability to multi-task
Great Company to work for, very fast paced and friendly
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMarch 10, 2016
Mainly in the backroom processing stock and pushing it on to the sales floor. It's great for having the ability to plan how each day is going to go for me.
good job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Vancouver, BCJune 1, 2016
really enjoyed working here. the people and the atmosphere are great. they teach you a lot about selling and customer service.
productive and fun working place
Visual Merchandiser/Stock Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCNovember 4, 2015
I enjoy the job very, The hardest part of the job working very hard to meet the time deadline of the day, getting all product in the floor on time. I work well with all my co-workers.
I leaned a great deal about time management. On a typical day every thing was done on time and put into their rightful place
Pros
great products
Cons
some late nights
Great job in 2014
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 23, 2016
I know the company has changed a lot since I worked there. There wasn't personal sales tracking. When I worked there we all had a great time in an amazing environment.
fun, indpendence
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 4, 2016
I had good time working for them, management friendly, we had ping pong table. Sometimes it's busy days and sometime slow. Many different people everyday from agency.
Pros
flexible hours
fun place to work, chance to be creative
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCOctober 7, 2015
I was a cashier and merchandiser for La Senza. Although I enjoyed being a cashier and being up front with the costumers my favorite part was merchandising. I loved setting up displays for the different sales and seasons. The hardest part of the job was being away from my young kids at the time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the wonderful people I got to work with and the creativity I got to use.