La Senza Employee Review

Great co-workers and an overall exciting place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 September 2013
A typical day at work was busy and went by fast, always on my feet either interacting with customers, co-workers or tidying up something. I learned how to maximize sales without being a pushy saleswoman, I learned how to do a bra fitting and I also learned how to use a standard cash register. My management was great, I got along great with my manager and I am still friends with my assistant manager. My co-workers were all females and we were all in the same age range so we also got along good. The hardest part of the job would be the down time because I enjoyed helping people shop and the most enjoyable part of the job was helping someone find exactly what they wanted.
Pros
Employee discounts, store location convenience
Cons
Not a lot of regular hours

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

Helpful Employees, actually train you.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa13 January 2018
I didn't get too many hours only because I was seasonal, but the Christmas holiday was not as busy as they intended it was going to be and therefore not many people were in the store at a time.

I was busy with classes anyway so I didn't mind, but I would have appreciated more shifts, but they hired way too many seasonals for the purpose of a busy holiday.

Overall the regular sales team are really nice! Everyone is so helpful and you don't need to be afraid to ask them anything because they don't mind helping!
Pros
Positive environment, helpful coworkers, friendly customers
Cons
no shifts.
Great First Job
Key Holder & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 January 2018
Fun place to work, very accommodating to my school schedule. Culture, pay and benefits are what you would expect of a low level retail role. Management lacked appropriate training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.