La Senza Employee Review

Team Leader,Bra expert, Key Holder, Stock Associate, Cashier
Sales Associate/Cashier/ Stock/ Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC10 November 2013
A typical day at La Senza, I would say It's hectic very hectic.it's not just about going to work and going home, you basically are very much involved with what you do, if you are not passionate and dedicated towards what you do , then this is not a job for you. La Senza, is looking for leaders, self-motivators, creativeness, tactful, inspiring, knowledgeable, determined, mature, detail-oriented, customer oriented, bubbly enjoys getting to know customers and their needs ect.. MyJob, was pretty much doing everything except my manager's job, I would open the store, clean the store, check emails, change promos, change features, opening registers, filling out paper work ect..
I would receive crazy amounts of stock in a very small back room, expected to process it all, including steaming and put it all on the sales floors by the end of my shift, on top of keeping the backroom organized with back stock, and replenish the sales floor. Next, I would be pulled out on the sales floor to help out due to short staff , so I had to drop my work and help out wherever needed everyday sometimes for days at a time.Then once they didn't need me anymore or even once they notice after a few days how much stock was not processed or accumulated over the week, they would through me back in the backroom to sort it all out . Worst part is the repetition, sizing customer for their correct measurements and explaining time after time how the sizing work.. most of time i would just get so annoyed when customers can't just accept or get excited for no reason 34B = 32 C it didn't increase cup size its
  more... the same!!! Over the 4 years, I loved it only because I had a great Manager, one I will never forget. she knew how to follow the rules but was most definitely very flexible, accommodating, and very understanding. She was very approachable and easy to talk to. Always Praised us for our hard work when reaching our sales goals. She always brought treats and made up games as to motivate everyone to up-sell. As for my assistant managers there is only a few that really complimented their job title and took their job seriously. My co-workers some very hard working and always goes above and beyond. Others well enjoy making rumors, gossip, drama, laziness and dishonesty! My job was not hard just very complicated and challenging at times because it took everything out of me, my physical, emotional and mental health but over all I loved it and would do it all over again.  less
Pros
discount
Cons
Very demanding

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 December 2017
Working at La senza was fun and easy. I enjoyed working with customers and help them with their every day needs. It was fun to assist clients specially during Christmas.
Pros
fun
Cons
hours
a great and calm workplace with nice and helpful people
i need a job (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2017
I have not yet had a job, but I am on the search for one. Hopefully I am eligible and meet the requirements for anyone that is hiring. I am very organized and have great time management skills. I am looking for a good experience and to work in a comfortable work space.
Pros
i get payed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.