La Senza Employee Reviews

Simple straightforward work in a generally fun and friendly enviroment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC14 February 2017
The people are wonderful to work with and the work is not physically straining. There's a lot of repetition and the work is definitely in no way fun or stimulating.
Pros
Benefits, L brands discount
Cons
Boring work
n/a
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2017
great work environment - loved the company - great perks and benefits working there - not the best pay or guaranteed hours
La Senza
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 June 2016
My co-workers and regular customers really make me like working there the most. There is room for promotions and raises which is nice. As of right now I'm just looking for something more full time because my hours got cut dramatically.
Fun workplace environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2017
Set up displays, great and serve clients. I excelled in my time management skills, keeping merchandised organized and in their proper place. The hardest part of the job was standing long hours. The most enjoyable part was was serving clients.
Pros
Serving clients
Cons
Seasonal
Productive and organized.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 January 2017
Ive learned many things from working at La Senza, such as product knowledge, and sales strategies. I built great friendships, and coming into work was fun rather than seeming like a chore. Management was fair and helped guide me in the right direction most of the time. I came out much happier than i went in. Overall great workplace.
Pros
Great friends, good products, healthy environment
Cons
management could be unequal and unprofessional at times
productive and competitive environment
Sales Associate/Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 February 2017
La Senza truly allowed me to step outside of my comfort zone, the teams energy and the environment allowed me to confidently direct my passions for helping others in a new way, while creating relationships and bonds that last a lifetime. The fast-paced environment allowed me to learn how to be flexible and reliable in an every changing workplace.
Pros
Competitive wages
Cons
Hours are not secured
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON19 February 2017
La Senza is a very welcoming, and fun environment. Everyone gets along, and are always there to help you when you need help finding an item, or even just trying to size a woman. All the staff are super welcoming, and make you feel right at home.
Pros
Lots of shifts
Cons
Very coordnated workplace, friendly, always caring for customers in a professinal matter
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB10 November 2016
- Learned to open and close store by myself and be in charge of maintaining the store with other employees.
- Management was very caring for their employers.
- Making sure the tills are all in order for the beginning and ending of the day.
- Sending out payroll and the slips from days/ week before.
-Nothing was very hard about that job as I was trained very well.
Not a bad place to work retail for first time job hunters
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC22 January 2017
La Senza was a great company to work for. Employees and management new how to have fun & always had a positive attitude. Very fast pace environment. Overall, a very fun company to work for.
Pros
fun employees and management
Cons
not enough hours or breaks
Productive workplace that teaches a lot about responsibility
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 October 2016
We send emails to head office about 3-4 times a day reflecting on the day. I've learned how to do managerial tasks while working here like calling references, putting together paperwork, directing store visuals, and directing the store. The most difficult part about working here is that there is not much room for growth within the company. The most enjoyable part is giving women confidence and making them feel good about themselves after leaving our store. My co-workers are also a joy to work alongside.
productive and fun
Power Seller (Current Employee) –  Guildford, BC20 October 2016
Enjoy getting to interact with new people and being able to help women feel beautiful and confident.
The management and my colleagues are amazing at supporting me, helping me and are great role models to being a great power seller.
fun
Pacific Center - Seasonal, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 November 2016
very informative and educational work place to gather work experience. the management is very nice and very cooperative and considerate in all circumstances.
It was a fast and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 February 2017
I gained a lot of new skills and learned a lot. it was a great costumer service job and helping others to find what they needed. It was a fast paced place and things were always changing.
Pros
Great hours and it was in the mall.
Cons
It was frustrating at times to always clean up after others.
I love the day to day activites of this job and I have high respect for the company.
Co-Manager / Power Seller / Visual Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 July 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is the feeling that you have helped raise the confidence of another woman.

Through this job I have learned the importance of customer service, positive attitudes, and team building.

Management is highly respectable and very down to earth. They are always very approachable and they always hold your opinions high.

The hardest part of the job is maintaining high sales targets.
Pros
Competitive wages and benefits, great work environment, respectable management
Cons
High sales expectations
Manager said...
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON9 February 2017
she was only gunna hire ugly girls so they would not hang out with the girls who had worked there forever because she didnt want anyone to be friends. she tried turning everyone against each other.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Such a fun work environment
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 February 2017
The job itself is a handful, but with the right team, it creates such an amazing experience. It is physically demanding and exhausting, but the work is well worth and so enjoyable.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
I did not enjoy my time working here
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC23 February 2017
I did not enjoy working with La Senza, mostly because I had a lot of the other staff steal my sales which took a hit on my paycheck. Although lots of aspects were good about it.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
Bad staff communication
Minimal stress & fun enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 January 2017
I worked here for the Christmas season (Londonderry location) and it was fun. The employees were kind and everyone there liked their jobs. They worked with my schedule and were great. I would work here again.
Fast-paced, rewarding work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON17 November 2015
Fast paced job with high paying benefits. At times it can become quite hectic, but there is a lot of hands on experience. Very professional work environment that promotes diligence and focus. Not much hands on training provided, I enjoyed working with the customers and satisfying their needs.
Pros
possibilty to earn a lot in sales
Cons
work itself requires a high ability to multi-task
Tedious work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC8 September 2016
- Typical Day: worked only for seasonal
- Learned: color spectrum of how to display the items
- Management: a bit messy