La Senza Employee Review

What I've Learned
Seasonal help (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC13 August 2013
A typical day at work includes managing a lot of different people and obstacles I would normally have to face on a day to day as well as responsibilities tending to the store. I deal very well with other people, so co workers and myself get along very well which is important in communicating. The hardest part of any job is how you deal well with others but also can be the most enjoyable part as well.
Pros
Meeting new people and gaining experience and knowledge of retail.
Cons
Wish I had more assigned hours.

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

Helpful Employees, actually train you.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa13 January 2018
I didn't get too many hours only because I was seasonal, but the Christmas holiday was not as busy as they intended it was going to be and therefore not many people were in the store at a time.

I was busy with classes anyway so I didn't mind, but I would have appreciated more shifts, but they hired way too many seasonals for the purpose of a busy holiday.

Overall the regular sales team are really nice! Everyone is so helpful and you don't need to be afraid to ask them anything because they don't mind helping!
Pros
Positive environment, helpful coworkers, friendly customers
Cons
no shifts.
Great First Job
Key Holder & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 January 2018
Fun place to work, very accommodating to my school schedule. Culture, pay and benefits are what you would expect of a low level retail role. Management lacked appropriate training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.