La Senza Employee Review

What I've Learned
Seasonal help (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC13 August 2013
A typical day at work includes managing a lot of different people and obstacles I would normally have to face on a day to day as well as responsibilities tending to the store. I deal very well with other people, so co workers and myself get along very well which is important in communicating. The hardest part of any job is how you deal well with others but also can be the most enjoyable part as well.
Pros
Meeting new people and gaining experience and knowledge of retail.
Cons
Wish I had more assigned hours.

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

An Happy Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 November 2017
A normal day for me,was not very tiring. I learned many new skills for example; learning how to do stock, customer service and creating a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Poor selling culture
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 October 2017
Management really ruined my experience of working at la senza, not only the store manager but district manager as well. The way the SM treated myself and the rest of the employees was very unprofessional and she was very patronizing towards us. I enjoyed the work tasks but the people I worked for made it unbearable for many of us. HR does nothing to solve any of your problems, there is no confidentiality when speaking to any of the higher ups in the company about your concerns either.
Cons
No work-life balance, condescending higher-ups, catty coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.