La Senza Employee Reviews

Vendeuse
Vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Rouyn-Noranda, QC13 June 2017
Ses une belle importuné de travaille abla senza belle exprie d'équipe
Pros
Embiance
Cons
Pas assez d'heures S
A hard balance of Pros and Cons
STOCK MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2017
I was quickly promoted to a management position after my work ethic was noted by the regional manager. Very many opportunities for grown or transitions in position. After a long term manager quit the fill in was very unprofessional and was the reason I left the company. I later returned to a sister company with much
Pros
room for growth, sense of community
Cons
questionable hiring
Amazing environmnt, with amazing people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 June 2017
La Senza was one of my first job experience is Retail.
At first I was nervous having zero knowledge on what this company was selling, but surprisingly my amazing collegues thought me everything in less than a week.
I had so much fun at La Senza, I would wake up everyday excited to go to work.
Work Life
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2017
This job holds the title of being a typical part-time job. The hours were fairly good, about 25-30 hours a week for sales associates, but got reduced due to a lot of the hours being given to management and power sellers. Managers were reasonable with many things (ex: giving days off, making accommodations due to appointments/meetings,etc.).
just okay
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 May 2017
Fun, energetic. good training for associates but not for management, not a lot of opportunities to grow as there are a lot of seasoned managers. overall a decent place.
Seasonal Part-time Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK29 April 2017
I learned about the importance of customer service and the importance of having product knowledge. A typical day at work would be chill but also depending on the time of the year.
work-life at La Senza
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS26 April 2017
La Senza was a happy, high-pace work environment. La Senza has a great management system that constantly demonstrated creative ways to motivate other sales associates. La Senza requires it's employees to be friendly, out-going and personable to all costumers who enter and leave the store. With confidence and accuracy, employees depend on addressing customer services and needs to the highest of our abilities.
Pros
comfortable work enviornment
Cons
not enough hours avaible
n/a
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB25 April 2017
i really don't have much to say. i did have a good time working there but one of the managers was the reason why i quit in the first place. other than that, great place!
Short hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON24 April 2017
barely any hours given (2-3 hour shift) barely nothing and 2 shift a week and mid shifts to the new workers.
other workers were somewhat welcoming not the best place to work.
fun
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 April 2017
its a good job for people starting off in retail, but ive been in retail so long i want to look for something different, thats out of my comfort zone.
Pros
flexible
Cons
salary

Want to know more about La Senza?

Ask a question
Great atmosphere and engaging environment.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 April 2017
La Senza encompasses a positive, learning environment. The sales were competitive and all employees were well informed on the products. The management was overall great, yet inconsistent as I had various managers during my time there.
My responsibilities were to sell the products, engage the public, run stock and inventory assignments, and work on the till.
My co-workers were supportive and I made friends through the experience at La Senza.
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Late- night floorsets
Expérience en vente de qualité
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boulevard Laurier12 April 2017
Les membres de gestions nous forme très bien par rapport aux techniques de ventes et de service à la clientèle.
Pros
Ambiance agréable
Cons
Courtes pauses
High traffic fast paced
Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 April 2017
Fast paced work environment, you learn a lot of product knowledge must be available nights and weekends. Fun and friendly staff good part time job for students
Great staff and easy going
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 March 2017
As long as you make your sales objectives, it is a fun and easy-going place to work. The management and sales team were great and we always tried to help each other out when need be.
La Senza review
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2017
I love the company and all the girls I work with. But I feel like sometime we were stretched to thin in terms of coverage. I truly miss everyone I worked with.
Productive fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON9 March 2017
Great staff, great place to develop skills for future careers. Fun awesome people , not very challenging work, easy learning. Lots of great people ! Loved it.
If you aren't a Power Seller, don't bother.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2017
I started out as a power seller which, with commission and a guarantee of at least 30 hours a week was pretty decent. However, I am also a full time student and the stress of trying to meet your numbers as well as do well in school was getting to be much for me. I asked to step into a different position stressing that I would still need at least 20 hours a week to just make ends meet with rent. Now that I'm no longer one of their power sellers, I'm getting max 15 hours and need to look for employment elsewhere just to make ends meet. I wanted to step down so that I wouldn't have to worry quite as much about work and my manager said we would make it work, however now I'm more stressed than before because I'm not making the money.
Co-workers were very nice
Activities (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 March 2017
The hardest part of the job was working so much and making very little and being under appreciated for your hard work. The best part was making good friendships.
Bra and panty store
Consultant, Elgin Mall St.Thomas (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON3 March 2017
Good sales drive and alot of different locations and positions within this company. Head office was always a challenge but it's unfortunate they had to close the elgin mall location
Management is not supportive that cause high turnover rates
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 March 2017
Not really a fun place to work at. The turnover rate is ridiculously very high. Management pressures the employees so much when all they do is mostly sit in the backroom and barely help out on the sales floor. Management really wants to make store targets as that is how they make their bonuses that causes so much stress to the employees. They are not really motivating as what some managers do is yell at us and give us attitudes if we do not make our segments green. Scheduling is ridiculous as well, you could have zero hours for a few months just because "they do not have enough hours." If you try to book some days off, good luck with that. There is no flexibility in this job and they will not allow you to book times off when there is around 15 other people available. There are also some 'sharks' on the sales floor who would constantly steal sales, if you bring the issue up to the management, they say they will do something but they never do.I really do not recommend this company. Some employees are very catty and seem to have mood swings almost everyday.
Pros
gratis
Cons
no hours, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.