Introduction to The Green Panther
The Green Panther is a young, dynamic company whose aim is to break open the boundaries restricting the use of organic and local produce along with sustainable ingredients and materials within today’s restaurant and hospitality industries.
We are a group of vegan and organic counter service restaurants who aim to put customer experience and satisfaction at the core of what we do.
Although operating within a capitalist environment our mission is based on the belief that you do not need to abuse the planet, its resources and it’s inhabitants to be profitable, we are here to prove that you can be sustainable and profitable. To do this we make the following promises to our staff, our customers and ourselves.
• We will offer 100% vegan produce 100% of the time
• We aim to be 100% organic and will never stop striving towards this goal
• We use sustainable and environmentally friendly materials in all of our packaging, we refuse to use single use plastics which are incredibly damaging to the environment
• We want to reduce our waste to as close to zero as possible and will invest heavily in making this happen
• We aim to eliminate all toxic chemicals throughout our operation, from the paints we use on our walls to the products we use to clean
• We treat everyone fairly and as we would wish to be treated ourselves
• We will always consider 3 factors when making a decision: Is it sustainable and environmentally friendly? Is it ethical? Does it make financial sense?
• Our food is made fresh and from scratch without the useful or artificial flavourings or preservatives – less