We are an all-feline veterinary clinic located in the West Island of Montreal currently seeking a customer communication ambassador. The candidate should be perfectly bilingual in both spoken and written French and English, have excellent computer skills in both word and excel. As well, knowledge of internet and social media communication skills are required. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter with excellent customer service and communication skills who works well under pressure. Previous experience with handling cats is a definite asset.
Key roles and responsibilities will be divided as follows:
Customer service and communication duties will account for 60 percent of your time including;
- Scheduling appointments, client callbacks, responding and or forwarding client inquiries in a timely manner
- Greeting all clients and their cats and appointment bookings, completion of patient files for the next day’s appointments
- Setting up and maintaining of a client email database on mail chimp
- Leading & animating the clinic’s website, newsletter and Facebook communication
Operations will account for 40 percent of your time which includes:
- Maintenance of hospitalized feline boarders including written records
- Keeping the clinic clean and presentable at all time
- Restocking of pamphlets and other office related maintenance functions
- Assisting the veterinarian or LVT with the handling of our feline patients
- Assisting with data entry accounting will be required.
This is a part time permanent position of 25 to 30 hours a week including a minimum of one Saturday per month
We invite you to visit us at www.catvet.ca
If interested, please reply by email with a bilingual CV.
Exlusively feline practice in the West Island of Montreal. Offers excellent level of customer and patient care