The candidate will be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite. You will have solid knowledge of ad production stages and print production specifications. You must also be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects with strict deadlines. Knowledge of creating files for large-scale 3D environments and websites is a distinct advantage.
- Develop and execute creative deliverables including production artwork.
- Design for environmental, POS, print, and web projects under the guidance of the Creative Directors and Art Director.
- Apply knowledge of typography, design, print production and web technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a Graphic Designer/Production Artist in a creative services environment in publishing, media, or agency.
- High degree of proficiency with Adobe CS6: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with web development languages such as HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, web design and print production processes.
- Strong communicator, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Calm, well-organized personality.
Indeed - 30+ days ago