LYH Creative is currently looking for a full time graphic designer to start asap. The candidate will be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and be amazingly creative. This is an opportunity to be a part of a developing agency at a critical time. The applicant should be a thinker/doer who is positive, self-motivated and be able to bring together copy and visuals to create compelling communications pieces. Experience with creating and extending brand identity is a must.
Salary/wage is negotiable and based on skill and experience. A portfolio and resume are required and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Develop and execute creative deliverables including production artwork.
- Create design concepts that are consistent with brand strategy and communications goals. Extend brand visuals to new vehicles and platforms as needed.
- Design templates, presentations, website content, print materials, press materials, case studies, event promotions, eblasts, multimedia/video/social media content and anything else used to communicate using print and web.
- Apply knowledge of typography, design, print production and web technologies and keep on top of new technologies and techniques.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a Graphic Designer in a creative services environment.
- High degree of proficiency with the most current Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with web development languages such as HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, web design and print production processes.
- Great communicator, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Calm, well-organized personality.
- Strong conceptual design, storytelling and communications skills are required.
Indeed - 10 months ago