The Retail Operations Manager will report to the COO and works with the Store Managers to drive the business by providing direction and leadership.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day retail operations
- Track progress of stores and ensure relevant goals are being met while minimizing costs.
- Develop strong working and virtual relationship with the managers of the individual stores.
- Implement directives from the corporation, also collect feedback from the individual stores.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge of regional laws and regulations, the retail industry and consumer trends to improve the individual stores' performances.
- Support the individual stores' managers in their effort to make the stores successful.
- Oversee staffing and the hiring/firing of store managers.
- Establish a retail operating structure while building a skilled workforce
- Lead the development of all retail store openings
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail management experience and/or similar position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management or related field is an asset.
- Availability to travel and work flexible hours.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills within a high-pressure and high-performance environment.
- Ability to report effectively and delegate when necessary.
- Exceptional team building and team supporting skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge of POS.
- Experience opening new locations.
- International or experience working in the US.