North America's largest and fastest growing Vintage Luxury wholesaler is looking for an individual that can keep up with our growth and can manage high performance international sales and accounts teams.
- Responsible for managing the Sales Department
- Supervising account managers and sales reps
- Supervise the organization of sales documents, customer correspondence, shipping schedule and other sales related matter
- Serve as the primary contact between the Buying department and all other departments involved.
- Internal Inventory management and stock planning.
- Analyzing sales data.
- Database management.
- Work closely with Logistics Department and Accounting departments.
- 3-5 years of similar experience. Experience in fashion or wholesale industry is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM software.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Fashion wholesale sales experience.
- Merchandising experience.
- Logistics experience in the physical movement of goods.
- Inventory Management.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, accountable and reliable.
- Ability to build effective relationships.
- Focused on achieving objectives, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions.
- Takes responsibility beyond scope of role.