The Accounting Administrator participates in the effective processing of any and all transactions in the accounting department assigned to them including performing data entry. They will be an integral support for the rest of the team.
They will also help create and or develop ad-hoc reports as required, and provide support for continuous improvement and team development initiatives as well as assist with any other duties assigned.
The candidate will show leadership and initiative. They will demonstrate self motivation and must have the capacity to multitask. Furthermore, they must be able to bring projects to full completion without close supervision.
- Entering sales invoices
- Creating credit memo's
- Account reconciliation
- Payable & receivable bookkeeping
- Maintain appropriate files and logs electronically and physically
- Support the office administrative duties, as required
- Other tasks as assigned by Controller
- Formal accounting or administrative training DEC, diploma, or bachelor's
- 1 or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting or other accounting software
- Advanced level of spoken/written English or French
Desired Skills / Experience
- Above average data entry skills with high degree of accuracy
- Quick learner and a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Flexible availability
- Can work under pressure