LWL Engineering Ltd. Edmonton is a geotechnical consulting firm serving in provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. We are able to provide a diverse range of geotechnical engineering services to clients in the public and private sector.
Currently, we are seeking an outstanding junior or intermediate engineer to join our team. The position responsibilities include managing geotechnical investigations, performing geotechnical analysis and design and compiling reports.
- A minimum University Degree in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical concentration;
- Minimum two years of progressive experience;
- Registration as an EIT or P.Eng with APEGA or eligible for registration;
- Familiarity with geotechnical software, Microsoft office package and AutoCAD;
- Good written and verbal communication skills; and
- Teamwork and independent work is essential.
LWL pays competitive salaries, provides comprehensive benefits and maintains a casual but professional work environment.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume in confidence to Adelle Roberge.