LRC Bailey is a successful Retail Contractor providing turn-key solutions for retail tenants and landlords throughout Canada.
We perform project management, general contracting, fixture installation, routine and custom millwork, interior space signage and multi-location roll-outs in retail spaces from 1000 square feet to over 100,000 square feet.
We are currently seeking exceptional Site Supervisors to help manage our team, execute our contracts on time and on budget, and drive customer satisfaction.
Our Site Supervisors must have:
- Previous construction supervision experience
- Knowledge of construction techniques and practices
- Ability to do and supervise basic millwork
- Ability to use and supervise the use of power tools
- Ability to do and to supervise small painting/drywall/flooring repairs
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints and scope of work documents
- Valid First Aid
Our Site Supervisors must be:
- Trustworthy, hard-working and reliable
- A Health and Safety attitude
- Willing to travel extensively within the region in which they are employed
- Willing to work days, evenings and weekends as required by the contract
This role is a working supervisor position.
LRC Bailey offers a competitive compensation package.
If this interests you please send your resume by email.
We thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.