LPM Management is a well established property management company that operates a 23 story residential building in the Lansdowne and Dupont area of Toronto.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HANDS-ON SUPER. PLEASE INCLUDE ONLY DIRECT HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE. THERE WILL BE NO SUPERVISION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES.
YOUR OWN TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.
- Handle the general custodial duties and maintenance of the apartment building at all times
- Respond to maintenance requests and repairs by tenants
- Fix doors, windows and light fixtures,
- Handle basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Maintain building alarm system, sprinklers and smoke detectors are in good working order
- Respond to emergency calls relating to building maintenance
- Report any issues to property owner
- Knowledge in minor repairs on plumbing and electrical systems, fixing some electric appliances, replacing broken locks or handles, repairing drywall, plastering and painting
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Flexible schedule and able to work evenings and weekends and handle emergency calls
- Familiar with various mechanical, hand and power equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Good communicator with supervisors and team mates.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills.
. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
LPM Management is an well established property management company in the west end of Toronto in a family friendly neighborhood. We care...