LPM Management is a well established property management company that operates a 23 story residential building in the Lansdowne and Dupont area of Toronto.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HANDS-ON SUPER. PLEASE INCLUDE ONLY DIRECT HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE. THERE WILL BE NO SUPERVISION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES.
YOUR OWN TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.
- Handle the general custodial duties and maintenance of the apartment building at all times
- Respond to maintenance requests and repairs by tenants
- Fix doors, windows and light fixtures,
- Handle basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Maintain building alarm system, sprinklers and smoke detectors are in good working order
- Respond to emergency calls relating to building maintenance
- Report any issues to property owner
- Knowledge in minor repairs on plumbing and electrical systems, fixing some electric appliances, replacing broken locks or handles, repairing drywall, plastering and painting
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Flexible schedule and able to work evenings and weekends and handle emergency calls
- Familiar with various mechanical, hand and power equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Good communicator with supervisors and team mates.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills.
. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago