LOOK Visual Merchandising is looking for a NEW set of EYES to help oversee our growing number of Quebec, Canada projects.
The “new eyes” will support our ongoing merchandising services growth in the powersports industry; LOOK is seeking a VISUAL MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST to take an active role in a variety of visual merchandising, in-store seasonal and re-set services and retailer training as well as possible planogram development projects and general client need fulfillment. All in efforts to create “WOW” for our clients.
DESCRIPTION OF LOOK VISUAL MARKETING :
LOOK Visual Marketing is a division of LOOK Marketing a full-service marketing/promotional agency. LOOK offers strategic merchandising design solutions for retail outlets and B2B shows. LOOK works with powersports dealerships to design creative and effective traffic flow, display fixtures, strategic POP integration and visual appeal all focused on creating WOW. LOOK provides consulting and design services for showroom and retail store, planograms to effectively increase retail sales and brand immersion through proper in-store presentation.
OUR CURRENT CLIENTS :
- BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products), manufacturer of Ski-Doo snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft , Can-Am Roadster, Can-Am ATV/SSV and their dealer network.
- Additional client growth is being planned
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION :
- On-site retail environment, seasonal and re-set merchandising set-up of various Quebec powersports dealerships soft goods and hard goods and related displays.
Includes travel to dealerships to provide merchandising expertise services.
Based in the province of Quebec with travel to various dealerships primarily in Quebec and including occasional visits to dealership in other Canadian provinces.
Act as a professional representative of LOOK and LOOK’s clients.
Service approximately 10 (and growing) regular multi-annual visit clients
- Assist in conceptualizing and development of the soft and hard good planograms;
- Merchandising plan execution on-site at bi-annual trade shows throughout North America (need valid passport)
- Client relations – Consistent communication with clients, pre, during, and post project fulfillment.
- Assist with basic project reporting such as; expenses, project reporting, booking hotel, booking airplane ticket, etc.…
- Consultant/Project based structured work
- Assist with strategy and development of tradeshow and retail planograms.
- Trends: Stay current with Merchandising best practices, design trends and other industry advances. Research what are “the” trends in the industry of Visual Merchandising; Windows, Material, mannequins, colors, lights, etc…
Knowledge and Skills Required :
- Bilingual: French/English
- Must have the “eye” for design and merchandising, if you need further clarification, this probably isn’t for you.
- 2-3 years of field expertise in merchandising using planograms.
- Complete fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to execute projects in a timely fashion, from start to finish, under tight deadlines and with minimal supervision and defined budgets.
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Extremely motivated, solution-oriented, passionate about merchandising and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Attuned to emerging merchandising trends, best practices and technologies
- Solid presentation, communications, professional training, and relationship skills
- Dynamic, high energy and fun – ready to work in a powersports environment
- Ultra creative.
- Has a reliable car and ready to travel
- People person
Cherry on top (nice to haves, but not deal breakers)
Interest or passion for powersports (motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, PWC, boats)
Can fuel a conversation and easily make friends
Has run a 5K
Has jumped into a pool with their cloths on
Can parallel park on the first try
Smile A LOT
Project based – $300-$450 per day plus all travel expenses – based on experience and ability
Project Profit Sharing Opportunities
Company provided laptop and camera
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The individual must be motivated to work in Quebec in the powersports industry and deliver projects at a level our segment leading clients expect and deserve. Must be motivated to work with a small and nimble agency with the desire and drive to deliver projects that make impact on their businesses and ours.
Bottom line, do you want to do something you love with others who love what they do?
LOOK Visual Marketing is a division of LOOK Marketing and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
Please send your pitch to Michele!