Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining LOFT, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand.
We are opening our first store in Vancouver in November and are looking for 30 passionate individuals to make women feel as though they are putting their best foot forward EVERYDAY!
SALES ASSOCIATE / STYLISTS
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
To apply for this position, please visit our website using Internet Explorer ONLY at www.anncareers.com and search for jobs closest to your postal/zip code. Please remove your pop up blockers on our site so that you can access our assessment portion. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.