LNB Construction Inc. is a leading construction company seeking a motivated individual to support a team who takes pride in exceeding our clients’ expectations. The position is for the Kamloops office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Sort and distribute our-going and inter-office mail
- File, fax, e-mail, courier and organize documents
- Maintain stationary and office supply levels
- Greet clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist all team members with various tasks as needed
- Other tasks to be assigned depending on skills and experience
- Minimum 1yr related experience in an administrative role
- Advanced user of office electronics and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor
- Initiative and ability to anticipate needs, organized
- Construction industry experience would be an asset
Permanent Full-Time, 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday, Wage $16-$19.
We offer a benefit package and a friendly work environment.
To apply for this position please email your resume with “Administrative Assistant” marked in the subject line.
Absolutely no phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
LNB Construction, a progressive and growing construction company providing excavation and infrastructure services to clients throughout...