LNB Construction Inc. is a leading construction company in the Kamloops and Merritt area and is seeking a motivated individual to support a team who takes pride in exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule equipment specific to projects
- Direct the deployment of resources on a company wide basis
- Work with Project Managers on sourcing and securing rental equipment as needed to fulfill requirements
- Direct and coordinate low-bed and equipment transport schedule
- Coordinate personnel needs throughout company with HR department
- Organize and ensure all travel and accommodations for field crew are organized
- Monitor fuel consumption by vendor and by person quarterly
- Other job related duties as required
- A minimum 5 years experience in dispatch and scheduling
- A thorough understanding of the civil construction industry, particularly equipment and project requirements
- Experience in HCSS Dispatch software is an asset
- A post-secondary education in a related discipline is preferred
- Strong planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
The Logistics Coordinator will receive phone calls and e-mail outside of regular working hours. The ideal candidate must have a flexible mindset and a drive towards excellence. We offer competitive wages, benefit package and a friendly work environment.
* This job posting will close January 20, 2014*
To apply for this position please:
- Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume and cover letter via http://www.lnbconstruction.com/careers_at_lnb_construction.php
Absolutely no phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.