Career Opportunity: Field Heavy Civil Construction Supervisor
Location: Kamloops, B.C. Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The Field Civil Construction Supervisor is responsible for achieving safety, productivity and general organization of the earthworks/utilities site.
- Directly responsible for organizing the job site and the crew in order to carry out the project plan
- Leads and mentors the team, responsibly, with motivation and a strong commitment to health and safety on the worksite
- Oversees work progress to control quality, resolve problems, assist and give advice when required
- Establishes and maintains performance measurement systems to meet client service and contract expectations
- 5 years of experience in the Heavy Civil Construction Industry
- Road building experience
- Utilities - Pipe laying experience
- Knowledge of GPS machine control and GPS survey systems
- Minimum of 5 years related project experience
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Ability to work in a team environment, ability to form strong working relationships with diverse groups of people, including company employees at all levels, clients, and other outside professionals.
- Meet productivity requirements in a safe and consistent fashion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid drivers license and copy of drivers abstract
- Travel required
LNB Construction offers a competitive salary package, along with an excellent benefit package and a friendly work environment.
To apply for this position please:
- Fax labeled “Field Civil Construction Supervisor to 250-378-4764
- Hand deliver to 2581 Lauder ave, Merritt, B.C.
Absolutely no phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago