To assist our marketing team with projects, tasks, and operations.
- Manage small marketing projects and deadlines
- Aiding in video and photo shoot productions
- Help build SEO for all projects: Backlinks, directory submissions, forum discussions, press releases, blog posts, etc.
- Research and development activities as determined by clients and/or management.
- Preparation and participation in client meetings
- Maintaining & updating our YouTube, Twitter, Facebook accounts
- Work with Linkedin Strategy
- Assisting in all marketing projects: Event Planning, Bookings, Marketing Content & etc
- General office duties including answering phones, maintaining databases and other duties as assigned.
- College degree or certificate
- Additional courses and classes are (a plus)
Small business trips outside the city _may_ be required.
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills. Must be capable of forming and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Has a strong passion for learning
- Must have extraordinary time management skills and meet deadlines of all projects
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills
- SEO content (content for the web)
- Experienced & familiar with blogging
To all applicants please submit a cover letter. If you have a creative portfolio please submit that as well.