To assist our marketing team with projects, tasks, and operations.
We are a marketing firm in development preparing to be launched in mid January. The company specializes in digital marketing and advertising. Our team is made up of young, dynamic people who are now seeking two talented, intelligent and motivated individuals to fill in our new 3 month internship positions and to join us on our path to success.
We've managed to build a work environment that is social, fun and inspiring that also offers a cozy and comfortable work atmosphere; will you become apart of it?
Work with Marketing team to create and maintain projects
- SEO, link building webmaster tools.
- Online Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Media Production, Copy Writing.
- Market Research
- Media and Print Design
- Event Planning
*Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Administrative Duties.*
- College degree or certificate
- Additional courses and classes are (a plus)
Small business trips outside of Montreal city _may_ be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills. Must be capable of forming and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Basic knowledge in HTML, web development, web design (a huge asset)
- Has a strong passion for learning
- Must have extraordinary time management skills and meet deadlines of all projects
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills
- SEO content (content for the web)
- Experienced & familiar with blogging
**The internship is unpaid for the first three months once completed the candidate may have a chance at full-time or part-time hire.
To all applicants please submit a cover letter and resume. If you have a creative portfolio please submit that as well.