My client is a manufacturer of steel products for the Oil and Gas industry. The position is for an Estimator/Drafter with CAD experience. The position pays a base salary in the range of $45,000 - $60,000 + benefits.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please forward your resume as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Position Title: Estimator/Draftsman (EDMONTON)
1) Detailed and accurate estimate sheets daily
2) Maintaining of pricing, costing and estimate sheet data base
3) Accurate interpretation of customer drawing for translation and drafting within AGS 3D solid works
- Prepare calculations including quality material take-offs, material price lists, labour costs per hour
- Attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and develop estimating packages
- Assist in obtaining pricing from suppliers
- Interpret drawings and materials specifications and model in 3D software to build parts
- Experience with metal/material specifications,
- Familiar with typical cost estimating methodologies,
- Self starting orientation to research and apply technical data and existing estimates
- Recent technical school graduate- no previous experience required
- AIMS familiarity,
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Engineer Technologist certification (Nice to have)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Suite with strong Excel
Please forward your resumes for Immediate consideration. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.