LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology is a network of specialized clinics providing complete care in Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism. LMC’s clinical network is comprised of 9 Healthcare Centres of Excellence, in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta and Quebec). Our 26 Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by a team of highly qualified Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacists and Clinical Research Professionals. LMC is proud to have been nominated for 2011’s Best Workplaces in Canada award.
LMC provides three industry-leading programs:
- Specialist healthcare (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
Currently, our rapidly expanding team is in need of a Systems Analyst to work for us a on a full-time basis. This position will be located at our site in Toronto.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Operations Management on strategic planning and managing of quotations for new and existing services & upgrades as well as manage hardware setup.
- Serve as coordinator and liaison in the planning and implementation of assigned IT and Operations projects:
- IT System support – on-site and/or liaison with outsourced IT provider as required for troubleshooting hardware/system errors and resolving open tickets
- Website management – oversee content creation and management of e-commerce portal, graphics & layout for entire company and to coordinate with applicable department personnel on periodic content updates and changes
- Wireless Accounts Management - assist HR/Admin with set up of new user accounts and hardware, reallocation of existing hardware, inventory management and troubleshooting
- Internet Services – manage current accounts for sites, coordinate troubleshooting of any service failures & all service follow-up required
- Design & graphics – create in-house graphics and/or coordinate design work with external graphic designers
- Carry out any additional duties or responsibilities as assigned by Operations Management
Requirements preferred, but not limited to:
- Relevant degree and/or certification in Business/Systems Administration, Business Technology Management or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years experience in a systems support or analyst role
- Excellent computer skills - superior knowledge of business software applications (MS Office, HTML, PowerPoint); knowledge of Visio, Wordpress & InDesign would be a strong asset.
- Working knowledge maintaining and editing corporate websites
- Regular travel to LMC clinical sites will be required to support facility operations, IT service & maintenance, as required
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and tasks
- Innovative, creative; receptive to new ideas and operational changes
- Ability to maintain a positive, service-oriented, professional attitude and decorum at all times is essential
- Ability to define and take action in ambiguous situations with minimal direction
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
If you want to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to this ad. We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.