LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology is a network of specialized clinics providing complete care in Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism. LMC’s clinical network is comprised of 9 Healthcare Centres of Excellence, in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta and Quebec). Our 26 Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by a team of highly qualified Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacists and Clinical Research Professionals. LMC is proud to have been nominated for 2011’s Best Workplaces in Canada award.
LMC provides three industry-leading programs:
- Specialist healthcare (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
LMC is currently seeking full-time Physician Assistants for our GTA clinics. The Physician Assistant will function in a dual role as a healthcare provider in diabetes-care and as a sub-investigator in clinical research.
The Physician Assistant provides medical care in the areas of endocrinology and diabetes under the supervision of an endocrinologist. The PA will also provide care as a sub-investigator in clinical research studies in diabetes, fulfilling the responsibilities of Good Clinical Practice.
- Physician Assistant University degree from an accredited institution
- University-based accredited Physician Assistant training program (Bachelor or Master level)
- Fluency in any additional languages will be considered an important strength
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
If you want to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to this ad and please be sure to reference position code “1008” in the body of your application email. Please note - applicants that fail to reference the position code will not be considered for this opportunity. We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.