LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology is a network of specialized clinics providing complete care in Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism. LMC’s clinical network is comprised of 9 Healthcare Centres of Excellence, in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta and Quebec). Our 26 Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by a team of highly qualified Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacists and Clinical Research Professionals. LMC is proud to have been nominated for 2011’s Best Workplaces in Canada award.
LMC provides three industry-leading programs:
- Specialist healthcare (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
Currently, our rapidly expanding team is looking for Clinical Research Coordinators who can work for us on a full time basis, supporting our site in Toronto.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To conduct the clinical research study according to the study protocol, GCP, and the LMC Research SOP
- To be knowledgeable of the protocol so that all study activities are completed correctly
- To recruit and screen patients for participation in clinical research studies
- To obtain proper written informed consent from each study participant prior to participation in the study
- To schedule study participant visits as per protocol
- To perform delegated protocol specific activities completely and accurately
- To obtain vital signs as required per protocol (i.e. blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, waist measurement, weight & height)
- To obtain all necessary documentation as required by the protocol (i.e. ECG, echocardiogram or pulmonary function test results)
- To monitor and report all adverse experiences and abnormal results to the Investigator and Sponsor
- To update and maintain subject screening and enrollment logs
- To create source documents and any other research documents required for the successful conduct of a clinical research study
- To meet with the Sponsor's representatives to discuss the conduct of the study and review study data
- University degree / post-grad diploma in a related field
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of general research procedures and regulatory requirements
- Phlebotomy experience an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including creating spreadsheets, reports and presentation
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
If you wish to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to this ad and be sure to write “Clinical Research Coordinator” in the subject line. We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.