LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology is a network of specialized clinics providing complete care in Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism. LMC’s clinical network is comprised of 9 Healthcare Centres of Excellence, in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta and Quebec). Our 26 Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by a team of highly qualified Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacists and Clinical Research Professionals. LMC is proud to have been nominated for 2011’s Best Workplaces in Canada award.
LMC provides three industry-leading programs:
- Specialist healthcare (publicly-funded) - representing the largest non-academic group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program
- Canada's largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
Currently, our rapidly expanding team is in need of an Administrative Operations Assistant to work for us a on a full-time basis. This position will be primarily located at our site in Toronto but will also support our other LMC clinics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Trainer - train new staff including physician on our EMR software
- Application System support – acting as a super-user to troubleshoot hardware/system errors and resolve open tickets within our medical software system
- Office telephone/fax/scanner systems – support Operations on planning and managing quotations for new services & upgrades to existing, coordinate hardware setup, troubleshooting and service liaison for service calls; serve as backup support for facility telephone system programming needs
- Wireless Accounts Management - assist HR/Admin with set up of new user accounts and hardware, reallocation of existing hardware, inventory management and troubleshooting
- Create and implement ideas for more efficient operations across all sites
- Serve as an assistant and liaison in the planning and implementation of assigned Administration Operations projects and carry out any additional duties or responsibilities as assigned by Operations Management
- Regular travel to LMC clinical sites will be required to support facility operations, IT service & maintenance as well as practice management needs, as required
- Periodic ad-hoc support as a Medical Office Administrator
Requirements preferred, but not limited to:
- 1-2 years experience in a lead role in a Medical Office environment or in an operations or systems assistant role
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of business software applications (MS Office, EMR system) would be an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks; can adapt to changing priorities
- Innovative, creative; receptive to new ideas and operational changes
- Ability to maintain a positive, service-oriented, professional attitude and decorum at all times is essential
- Ability to define and take action in ambiguous situations with minimal direction
LMC seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning.
If you want to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to this ad and be sure to write "Administrative Operations Assistant" in the subject line of your submission. We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.