LM Staffing International is a strategic search firm that specializes in the recruitment, selection and placement of the best-qualified professionals in all sectors coast-to-coast. With customers ranging in size from startup firms to Fortune 500 companies, we understand the ever increasing need for talented professionals. LM Staffing is located in midtown Toronto in the Empress building.
LM Staffing International is seeking unpaid interns as Recruitment & Account Management Consultants to assist in day-to-day recruitment and business development activities. This internship will give the intern valuable, real-world experience. Well suited candidates should have a strong interest in but not limited to: Human Resources, Information Technology, Business Administration, Arts or Commerce. Students must be currently enrolled in 3rd/4th year of study or be recent graduates.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU! :
· Candidates that close two accounts during the internship will be offered a full time position at LM Staffing Int’l at the end of their Internship. All candidates will be provided with a well fashioned reference letter at the end of their internship towards future employment.
· You will be handling your own 360 - full cycle recruitment desk.
· Learn to interact with clients from all three panels (small business, medium business and enterprise clients)
· Learn to interact with professional etiquettes at the executive level (HR managers, Hiring Managers and C-level executives)
· Ongoing relationship building is an essential aspect of this position (this includes daily, weekly and monthly liaising with clients)
· You will learn and explore powerful software tools such as Monster resume database service, FileMaker Pro, Sage ACT CRM.
· Learn to source candidates from many different sources such as resume banks, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and online job boards.
· Fun and energetic environment, where you will learn the art of negotiation and contract building.
· Perform miscellaneous office duties (answering phones, coordinating meetings, etc.)
· Abide by all LM Staffing International policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Working towards/obtained a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any field from a recognized educational institution.
· Candidates must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as Microsoft Office skills.
· An ideal intern would be available immediately to work a minimum of 25 hours a week, Monday-Friday 9am to 2pm during normal business hours. Specific scheduling is flexible. This is an unpaid internship and will be 3 months long.
· Open till filled.
· Number of positions available: 4
· Please submit your resumes for immediate consideration.