We are looking for recent Computer Science graduates who are interested in putting their IT knowledge and expertise to work!
If you are an enthusiastic IT or Computer Science professional looking to start your career, this position may be for you! If you have any of the following certifications or skills, we are looking for you:
A+, Network+, CompTIA, CCNA, MCSC, Microsoft Certified, Cisco Certified, C++, C#, .net, Networking, Programming, Developer, or similar.
LM Staffing International is at the base of fulfilling the recruitment needs of companies across an endless variety of fields. We have proudly evolved through innovation, service excellence, and a strong belief in our core values – integrity, trust, care, quality, and passion. We are currently looking for individuals interested in joining our growing team at LM Staffing International.
Our ideal candidate is a fresh graduate with the knowledge and expertise in computer science. He or she should be highly motivated and enthusiastic, comfortable with leveraging their IT experience to help us source and evaluate technical candidates for our clients. He or she should have an excellent sales aptitude, a superior ability to identify talent, and a strong desire to succeed in a fast paced and rewarding work environment. We are looking for a strong team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills, a solid work ethic and a sense of urgency.
Job Title: IT Recruitment Consultant
Location: Uptown Toronto (Subway Line – Yonge and Davisville)
Salary: $12-16/hr based on experience
Term: Full-time (Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a client's requirements with a focus on superior customer service in the IT industry.
- Develop a strong client relationship through the evaluation of the clients' needs.
- Service client orders by identifying the appropriate IT resources for our clientele.
- Work closely with fellow colleagues on the recommendation and consideration of candidates and positions available.
- Expand current client-base through business to business development efforts
- Excellent communication: verbal, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Technical College or University Education.
- High level of customer service, with the ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Quick learner that adapts well to change.
- Team player that works well with others.
What We Offer You:
- A chance to put your knowledge to work
- Valuable work experience in your field
- Be a part of an exciting team
- A fast-paced work environment in a growing company
Due to the high volume of resumes, only those considered will be contacted