We are growing our financial services team at Liliana Genova-Ficicchia & Associates Inc.
The Associate Financial Advisor provides product sales and service support to our individual clients and businesses in the community. The day to day includes prospecting for new business, providing insurance quotes and writing new policies, conducting policy reviews and promoting additional products to our clients. By building relationships with our clients, we are able to meet all an individual client’s insurance and investment needs, gain trust and respect, and are considered leaders in the local community.
- Fluent in English
- Life License is preferred
- General or other Insurance License(s) is required for the role.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- A minimum of two (2) years sales experience or related business or marketing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of insurance products and strong underwriting skills is an asset
- Strong skills in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license may be required
Remuneration: Good basic salary plus commission and bonus.