Have you ever wanted to combine your skills and experience in an industry that you love? Are you organized, computer-savvy and results-oriented? If style and being active are important in your life, this position is for you.
LIJA (www.LIJAstyle.com) is currently a leading women’s apparel brand in the North American run, training, yoga, tennis and golf markets. The key to our success is fusing style with athletic performance. As an active lifestyle company, we are uniquely positioned to inspire women to express their individuality and move with confidence. Our team of 18 consists of creative, dynamic professionals who are passionate about developing style driven designs, delivering superior product & service and promoting the LIJA brand in an exciting environment that cultivates professional and personal growth.
At LIJA you will be an ambassador of everything the brand stands for: passion, creativity and commitment.
This position reports to the Sales Manager and coordinates the sales team needs including trade marketing. A strong Sales & Marketing Coordinator will proactively support the Sales Manager by maximizing sales productivity and sell-through at retail.
Sales Reporting & Analysis:
- ‘Owner’ of the CRM software: generates reports, ensures functionality and it’s being updated by the sales team, becomes the go-to expert to train others.
- Initiates weekly sales reports, including going beyond the numbers to understand key issues and opportunities.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets to track various sales functions & initiatives
- Suggests areas of sales opportunity based on the insights gained.
Sales Prospecting & Sales Team Support:
- Develops a list of prospective accounts according to specific criteria.
- Tracks the status of the accounts and proactively suggests sales opportunities to move them through the sales funnel.
- Assists the sales team on account deliverables as needed.
- Manages the execution of trade & consumers shows.
- Works with the Sales team to create merchandising & promotions tools.
- Project manages the development, distribution and tracking of Point of Purchase material
- Assists with event giveaways & promotional materials
- Work with the Sales team to translate online community development into grassroots initiatives in their regions.
- Executes opportunities for wholesale staff uniforms and special buys.
- Coordinates the sales meetings and events, including sales collateral, product samples, travel and hospitality needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales, including working with sales tracking software
- 1+ years of marketing and project management experience
- A computer whiz who’s an expert user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint; significant experience with CRM software preferred
- A passion for details with the ability to make smart decisions about priorities
- Highly organized with proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at a high standard while meeting deadlines
- Professional, superior communication skills in both written and oral presentation
- Positive, enthusiastic, flexible ‘can-do’ attitude; understands the advantages of working with a small but growing organization
- Strong team player: comfortable taking initiative as well as taking direction
- Interested in furthering their career in sales and marketing
- Driven and results-oriented. Would love to contribute to the success of a local brand.
This position is based out of our Richmond, British Columbia support office. Recognition for the company includes:
- PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Progressive Employer of Canada
- Linda Hipp - Executive of the Year - Score Golf Magazine
- Linda Hipp - PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs
Please forward your cover letter and resume to the email address shown, including the job title in the subject line. Thank you for taking the time to apply, we look forward to hearing from you. LIJA is an equal opportunity employer. www.LIJAstyle.com
LIJA (www.lijastyle.com) is currently a leading women’s apparel brand in the North American golf, tennis and active market. The key to our...