Have you ever wanted to combine your passion for marketing in an industry that you love? Do you love the pace and creativity of digital marketing? If style and being active are important in your life, this position is for you.
LIJA (www.lijastyle.com) is currently a leading women’s apparel brand in the North American run, training, yoga, tennis and golf markets. The key to our success is fusing style with athletic performance. As an active lifestyle company, we are uniquely positioned to inspire women to express their individuality and move with confidence. Our team of 18 consists of creative, dynamic professionals who are passionate about developing style driven designs, delivering superior product & service and promoting the LIJA brand in an exciting environment that cultivates professional and personal growth.
At LIJA you will be an ambassador of everything the brand stands for: passion, creativity and commitment.
The majority of time in this role will be spent on building LIJA’s brand online and generating demand for LIJAstyle.com.
- Expand LIJA’s email list and online community across all platforms (including the LIJA blog, Facebook page, Instagram & Pinterest accounts by:
-Managing the content calendar as well as developing & curating LIJA’s digital content
-Planning tactics to increase subscribers, Facebook likes, customer/newsletter databases and overall engagement
-Contributing to building and tracking online relationships with relevant bloggers, influencers, websites & social media sites
- Convert subscribers to purchasers through targeted email campaigns
- Create web promotions & advertising to drive LIJA’s online sales
- Drive LIJAstyle.com sales by developing product stories and seasonal launches
- Work closely with Sales Operations and online Customer Relations Coordinator to ensure seamless customer experience across all online platforms
- Proactively analyze web analytics and digital trend research
- Assist the Creative Director with photo shoots
- Execute media requests, seeding & sample tracking
- Project management & development of creative projects
- Maintain & manage LIJA’s available assets (photos, videos, collateral etc.)
- Post Secondary Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 2-3 years of full time experience in digital marketing (experience in ecommerce, consumer goods or lifestyle brands is preferred).
- A love for digital marketing and how technology & creativity come together to grow a brand
- Excellent computer skills in Word Press, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with backend ecommerce programs, HMTL/FBML, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and online video/audio editing is a plus.
- Highly organized with proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at a high standard while meeting deadlines.
- A passion for details with the ability to make smart decisions about priorities
- Superior communication skills in both written and oral presentation.
- Experienced in copywriting for online communities.
- Positive, enthusiastic, flexible ‘can-do’ attitude; understands the advantages of working with a small but growing organization.
- Strong team player: comfortable taking initiative as well as taking direction.
- Understanding of social communities from a design, functionality and user perspective.
- Currently active in several social media communities.
- Interested in furthering their career in marketing.
- Driven, proactive & results-oriented. Would love to contribute to the success of a local brand.
This position is based out of our Richmond, British Columbia support office. Recognition for the company includes:
- PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Progressive Employer of Canada
- Linda Hipp - Executive of the Year - Score Golf Magazine
- Linda Hipp - PROFIT 100 Rankings of Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs
Please forward your cover letter and resume to the email address shown, including the job title in the subject line. Thank you for taking the time to apply, we look forward to hearing from you. LIJA is an equal opportunity employer. www.lijastyle.com