Founded in 1993, LifeLearn develops leading-edge educational resources for life science professionals. We merge science, design, and technology to create engaging, effective, and easy-to-use veterinary websites, client communications, and multimedia educational products and software. We are a creative, passionate and dedicated team that delivers innovative education and communication solutions to the life sciences community.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to lead our content marketing strategy from our Guelph office.
- Assist in the development of our content/inbound marketing strategy
- Manage our online and social media presence and engagement activities for the company in collaboration with the marketing team, and reports key metrics to the organization.
- Create a steady flow of client-focused content for web and social media
- Optimize content to ensure strong search ranking and shareability
- Drive a web-based lead-generation program with measurable targets
- Work with veterinary authors and responsible for sourcing, contracting, scheduling and timeline management.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to understand the needs of the target markets.
- Assist with competitive market research to identify and understand potential gaps in our offerings.
- Proactively establish plans for new client education development based on needs (including text and media based content).
Skills and Qualifications
We are accepting applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and a track record in digital marketing
- Strong journalistic/copywriting skills
- Experience in developing a content marketing strategy that includes blogging, e-booklets, slide decks, and social media (helpful: podcasts, webcasts, video)
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in publishing, journalism and/or communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of B2B marketing with a clear understanding of content/inbound marketing
- Ongoing experience, both personal and professional, in social media channels, with B2B preferred (LinkedIn, Slideshare, G+, Twitter)
- Experience with SEO techniques
- Experience with web metrics and audience analytics
- Hootsuite and Wordpress experience
- Videography experience (production and post-production)
- Strong collaborative team skills
- Experience working in a B2B organization
Indeed - 10 months ago