As the Site Manager, you will oversee the operational performance of the plant as well as the activities and strategies surrounding the retail operation; ensuring timely delivery of sales and services to the customer in a safe and effective manner.
- Oversee all planning, administration and general management of the branch to ensure branch profitability and customer engagement;
- Manage branch staff through effective communication, coaching and team building to achieve superior performance in all key areas, with a particular focus on providing superior customer service;
- Responsible for the financial viability of the branch by establishing and controlling key performance measurements;
- Identify operational efficiencies and implement plans to capitalize on new strategies and innovative ideas;
- Coordinate, implement and maintain safe work practices;
- Ensure set productivity targets are met by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork;
As the ideal candidate, you possess an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration, along with a minimum of three to five years of sales and leadership experience in an industrial environment. With a heightened sense of urgency, the ideal candidate would be extremely detail oriented, possess an entrepreneurial drive with superior interpersonal and communication skills, a strong business sense and an ability to analyze data and industry trends.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Site Manager, please submit your resume quoting project #123259.