Our client is a leading consumer packaged food with operations throughout North America. They are committed to a values based culture that strives to develop their employees.
The Reliability Leader is a key leadership role whose responsibilities include the on-going efficient operation of the facility utilizing state of the art technology including semi-automated and fully automated systems to achieve high volume throughput in our operation. Reporting to the Plant Manager, this role has overall accountability to have all lines running effectively and efficiently and oversees the following areas; of Maintenance, Automation, Utilities & Building Services. Responsible for the design, implementation and on-going operations of the site’s Reliability Engineering program as well as directing maintenance activities including application of uniform standards and specifications, compliance with regulatory requirements, schedule and cost control programs. Drive preventative and predictive maintenance to increase reliability and improve plant performance. This person will maintain the highest possible quality standards in the design, construction, installation, maintenance, and operation of assigned activities.
- Lead teams through the growth and transitional period of the start -up in an environment that fosters High Performing Work Systems and empowers its people.
- Sustain strong and measurable efficiencies through leading maintenance systems and programs including predictive, preventative maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Works closely with site leadership team ensuring uninterrupted manufacturing operations in a reliable, cost effective manner. Assists in analyzing manufacturing facility requirements in order to anticipate future construction, equipment or utility needs and planning for future requirements.
- Leads the development, implementation and management of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Risk Based Inspections (RBI) and other reliability techniques, processes, and standards.
- Recommends improvement strategies for maintenance, operations, engineering and purchasing to extend lifecycle and equipment usage, plus support cost reduction efforts.
- Defines, harmonizes, and implements Engineering and Maintenance Management processes, including the documentation and change control system to meet customer, regulatory, manufacturing, and purchasing requirements while taking all business interfaces into consideration. Works with all affected groups in the organization.
- Creates a positive work environment for maximizing the business impact of reliability engineering and mechanical integrity programs. Manages for lean, productive and sustainable processes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Engineering Degree or combination of 15-20 years of industry related experience or in process engineering equivalent roles. Background in a progressive manufacturing company. Food manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Proven experience with the latest technology including but not limited to; Total Productive Maintenance, Automation, scorecards, control plans, visual management, and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Strong business, analytical, information system and computer skills.
- Experience with engineering processes, engineering software, reliability testing and prediction is essential. Mechanical design skill and array testing are desired. Data analysis, reporting and communication skills to all levels (including management reporting) are required.
- Proven record for tracking and predicting reliability failures and implementing improvement strategies based off data before equipment failure.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Cindy (Delisle) Harry, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8845. If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization in the role of Reliability Leader, please submit your resume in confidence.
Indeed - 13 months ago