Founded in 1993, our client is a team of financial professionals who create unique solutions to suit the needs and desires of their clients. Over the years, their company has continued to implement the best strategies to adapt to the changing world and the ever-changing needs of their business clients.
As an independent firm, our client has relationships with numerous companies which allow them to provide customized financial solutions along with more flexible investment options to their clients. From alternative RSP investment solutions to business insurance and charitable gifting strategies, they are committed to bringing their clients unique products, outstanding service and sound financial advice.
In collaboration with the President & CEO, the Regional Investment Manager will be responsible to develop and manage client relationships and implement growth strategies for the firm. In addition to offering support and leadership to others, this role will oversee the development of the Manitoba territory through the following activities:
- Conduct thorough review of clients’ financial circumstances; recommend appropriate financial strategies and assist in making informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure wealth management clients experience superior customer service and have their financial needs met
- Liaise with our external partners to create customized solutions tailored to our client needs
- Adhere to a high standard of business practice
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships while identifying opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Post secondary education (or equivalent work experience)
- Strategic sales leadership experience in the Canadian financial services industry
- Related industry designation such as CFP, CSC, FMA, CGA or CA
- Business development aptitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic
- Strong business and sales networks
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and customer management
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204)934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Regional Investment Manager, please submit your resume in confidence quoting #133004.
Legacy Bowes Group is a proud member of Career Partners International (CPI), a world-class leader in Career Transition, Talent Management,...