Our client is an investment management issuer that has been distributing alternative investment products across Canada for the past several years. They provide eligible and accredited investors with options to diversify their portfolios and to enhance returns outside of the stock market.
Their experienced and knowledgeable sales and administrative team have placed them in a unique position to continue to build on their strength and experience to become the premier alternative investment provider in the exempt product market, while also being an industry leader in terms of alternative cash flow
Reporting to the Vice-President, Real-Estate, the Real Estate Administrator is a member of the company’s real estate team and is critical to building an industry leader in alternative investment offerings. This role is responsible for providing direct administrative support to the real estate team as well as research, sales and marketing support.
To succeed in this role, you will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. You will be a self-starter who is exceedingly well organized, detail oriented, and highly motivated. You will have an aptitude for research, a take control attitude, and a willingness to live by the company’s guiding principles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with legal representation in areas regarding land title transfers and opening and closing a residential file while monitoring possession dates and transfer of funds
- Implement marketing strategies as directed by the Vice-President, Real Estate, such as newspaper ads, signage, marketing brochures
- Collect data with respect to building statistics, housing data and statistics and housing rental rates in various provinces
- Assist in creating presentation packages for builders based on current sales data and lot availability
- Maintain schedules and appointments for real estate team
- Develop and maintain a repository for project inventory, price and sold lists
- Develop and maintain a repository for competitor and other relevant real estate and housing data
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist in coordination of building permits, tender documents, variance approvals and scopes of work
- Track accounts payables and receivables and monitor variances in project budgets from budget to actual
- Liaise and coordinate with service providers such as hydro, gas, cable and telephone service
- Provide assistance to individual homeowners for the home building process
- Arrange job site monitoring for damage or unauthorized dumping and coordinate repair or cleanup
- Highly detailed and extremely organized
- Proficient in Word, Excel and specifically PowerPoint
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Advanced level of written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy – can easily navigate the internet to collect competitor and market data
- Past real estate and/or marketing experience would be considered an asset but is not a requirement
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204)934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Real Estate Administrator, please submit your resume in confidence quoting #133068.
Legacy Bowes Group is a proud member of Career Partners International (CPI), a world-class leader in Career Transition, Talent Management,...