Our client is a Winnipeg based leading provider of high quality flexible packaging solutions for customers across North America with a production facility employing over 180 staff.
As member of the Finance team, the successful candidate will interact frequently with people in various levels of the organization, supporting operating efficiency efforts, effective pricing and accurate reporting of job costs and inventory valuations. This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to gain broad and in-depth experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Collect and interpret data to support job costing, operations and estimating functions
- Design reports and provide analysis to support process improvement initiatives in operations
- Perform job estimating based on standard costing assumptions
- Investigate and document production standards and variances between actual and standard results
- Maintain accurate and up to date costing assumptions in ERP system
- Provide ad hoc reporting as required for Finance, Operations and Sales
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a computerized manufacturing environment
- Enrolment in a professional accounting designation program (CMA, CGA)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a willingness to jump in and figure things out
- Demonstrated proficiency with accounting/ERP software.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Estimating & Cost Analyst, please submit your resume in confidence
Legacy Bowes Group is a proud member of Career Partners International (CPI), a world-class leader in Career Transition, Talent Management,...