STORE MANAGER - Regina, SK
For more than eighty years, St. John's Music has provided retail services in musical instruments and promoted music education. Their vast experience in music extends to all of their 9 locations, from Alberta to Ontario, where they pride themselves on maintaining the highest level of service and most knowledgeable staff in the industry.
They currently have a challenging and rewarding position for an energetic and career minded individual in their Regina location which was established in 1978.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the prime responsibility of the Store Manager will be active participation in sales, coordination of all store departments, assisting in the training and managing of both inside and outside sales teams. Other responsibilities include growing store profitability and coordinating store promotional activities.
The ideal candidate must understand a fast paced sales environment, have strong leadership skills and be able to manage multiple priorities. Prior management experience in a professional selling environment and a strong background in customer service are necessities.
Additionally, the ideal candidate for this role should possess:
- Minimum five years of management experience in a retail environment;
- A passion for music and music education;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a sales team;
- Experience with sales and marketing, budget reporting, inventory management, merchandising, and warehouse operations;
- Excellence in staff management and development;
- Strong team player with excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Customer focused and able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization in the role of Store Manager, please submit your resume in confidence quoting position number 133006.