Our client is a Winnipeg based leading producer of high quality flexible packaging solutions for customers across North America. An exciting opportunity exists for a seasoned and professional Customer Service Representative to join their team.
The primary function of this position is to process orders, provide administrative support to sales representatives and act as a liaison between customers and the production staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and traits:
- Possess knowledge of the manufacturing industry;
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Skilled at operating Microsoft Office programs;
- Able to work on schedule in a professional, busy environment under minimum supervision;
- Innovative, self-motivated, flexible;
- Quality conscious;
- Previous CSR experience
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Management Search, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as a Customer Service Representative, please submit your resume in confidence to project #133056.
Legacy Bowes Group is a proud member of Career Partners International (CPI), a world-class leader in Career Transition, Talent Management,...