Our client, an investment management issuer that has been distributing alternative investment products across Canada for the past several years, was created by a successful financial advisor wanting to provide eligible and accredited investors with options to diversify their portfolios and to enhance returns outside of the stock market.
Their experienced and knowledgeable sales and administrative team have placed them in a unique position to continue to build on their strength and experience to become the premier alternative investment provider in the exempt product market, while also being an industry leader in terms of alternative cash flow offerings.
The Business Development Manager, Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region, in conjunction with the Vice-President, Sales will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies for your territory
- Conducting sales calls and seminars for distributors and investors to achieve monthly sales targets
- Working with all departments to maintain strong distributor relationships and superior client service
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of products
- Representing the organization professionally and in a compliance-rich manner
- Building a sales channel including direct sales/referral sales
- Prospecting and growing our affiliate partner base
- Proposing and managing marketing campaigns
- Hosting public presentations and trade shows
- University degree in business or economics preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the financial services or real estate industry
- Strong business and sales networks
- Canadian Securities Course (preferred) or successful candidate will be required to complete Exempt Market Products Course
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and customer management
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and computer skills
- Ability to produce results with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver's License and vehicle required
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204)934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Business Development Manager, please submit your resume quoting #123237.