Our client is one of Canada's largest agriculture and construction equipment dealerships with 37 branches throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. They sell, rent, and lease new and used construction and agriculture equipment and offer product support, and financing to their customers.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, the Branch Manager’s primary area of focus is to manage the business units at the Neepawa and Brandon, Manitoba dealerships. This includes overseeing all aspects of inventory management, distribution, service and parts with the mandate of driving operational performance and leading the diverse team to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all planning, administration and general management of the branches including the mentorship, coaching and development of staff, team leaders and direct reports;
- Identify operational efficiencies and implement plans to capitalize on new strategies and innovative ideas;
- Ensure set productivity targets are met by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork;
- Ensure inventory control systems are up to date and plan for future capacity requirements;
- Work closely to implement all parts after sales marketing plans and to improve market share penetration;
- Working with the Sales Manager to develop business and increase sales by securing new contracts, nurturing existing business relationships and maintaining ownership and responsibility for key accounts;
As the ideal candidate, you possess an undergraduate degree, preferably with a focus on Agriculture, Agribusiness, or Sales and Marketing, along with a minimum of ten years of sales and sales management experience. You possess a solid knowledge of the technical aspects of agriculture, industrial equipment and materials handling. You are demonstrated hands on leader who can provide the direction and vision to fuel the growth of the branch with a strong focus on achieving profitable results. With a heightened sense of urgency, the ideal candidate would be extremely detail oriented, possess an entrepreneurial drive with superior interpersonal and communication skills, a strong business sense and an ability to analyze data and industry trends.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Branch Manager, please submit your resume in confidence quoting project #123291.
Legacy Bowes Group is a proud member of Career Partners International (CPI), a world-class leader in Career Transition, Talent Management,...