Join one of the leading North American providers of cutting tools.
Are you an accomplished sales person with experience selling tools and tool servicing to manufacturers? If so, this is a great opportunity.
You will be responsible for a high potential territory with existing accounts. Your mandate is to grow sales by finding and developing new accounts plus growing existing ones. The sales process is ideal, because it requires ongoing account management. You will be selling both tools and service.
The target market is manufacturers, cabinet makers and construction firms that use industrial cutting tools. Their equipment is used in wood, plastic and metal.
Core responsibilities include:
- Prospect and develop new client relationships
- Manage the sales process for price calculations, quote presentations, negotiating and closing
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts
- Develop and execute annual territory plans, and work with the Sales
- Manage and develop your strategy to grow the territory
The position offers excellent career potential and growth. The position offers a salary of $70k + commissions, benefits and car allowance.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience selling equipment and tools to manufacturers
- Experience selling cutting tools is an asset
- Strong business developer. Proven track record of prospecting, territory management and growing sales
- Excellent interpersonal and account management skills
- Able to work autonomously, and deliver sales results with minimal supervision
- Desire for a long term career opportunity to grow with a well-established company.