Job Title: Senior Sales - IT Professional Services
Total Income: $135,000
We're looking for an accomplished sales person with a strong track record selling enterprise level software or IT professional services.
You will be joining a high growth firm that sells packaged IT consulting services to large IT departments in Canada and the US. Our client is a leading consulting firm that specializes in requirements definition and project management for enterprise-level IT projects.
The position is responsible for the full sales cycle: prospecting, account management, presenting and closing. You will be targeting CIO's, IT Managers and Project Managers in companies with large IT departments that typically have annual budgets over one million dollars. The organization will support you with a robust lead generation program, marketing campaigns and other key sales resources.
The position provides a base salary of $85,000 and on target income of $135,000 in year 1. They offer a lucrative compensation plan that provides an opportunity to get north of $200k within 3 years.
- 5+ years of selling IT services or enterprise software solutions
- Enterprise sales experience selling projects with average size deals of $100,000+
- Proven track record of identifying, winning and developing enterprise accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and tactics for RFP response, and managing the RFP buying process in enterprise level accounts.
- Comfortable managing multiple prospects, projects and market develop initiatives simultaneously.