Job Title: Outside Sales - Civil and Industrial Piping Systems
Total Income: $100,000
Do you have a track record of selling engineered construction products for large civil projects? If so, this is an exciting opportunity.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of large diameter piping systems. They design, develop and manufacture systems for transfer pipelines, gas distribution, mining applications, road systems and a range of other applications that require large diameter pipe systems.
The company is a leader in their field. They have outstanding technology, broad depth of engineering and the ability to solve complex problems.
They are hiring an accomplished sales person to sell into the North East United States.
Core responsibilities include:
- Work with engineering firms and civil engineers to get your products spec'd in civil or industrial projects.
- Manage the full sales cycle including bid, tendering, responding to RFPs, and taking the project to completion.
- Maintains contact with current customers to retain existing business and keep up-to-date on customer requirements.
- Seek new business opportunities with current and prospective customers, promoting specific product line.
The position offers a salary of $70,000 + a strong compensation plan, benefits and other perks. Sales reps usually break $100,000 total income in year 2 or 3. The longer you work your territory, the better you will earn.
- 5+ years of experience selling technical construction solutions for civil or industrial applications.
- Experience selling construction materials by getting products spec'd, and managing the bid/tendering process.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Self motivated, self-directed, self-managed.
- Ability to travel regularly to the United States to sell into your territory.
- College diploma or technologies in an Engineering discipline (civil preferred)
LEAPJob is a Toronto-based sales and marketing recruiting firm. We help our clients drive revenue and achieve their growth targets by building top performing sales and marketing teams. To learn more about us visit our web site at http://www.LEAPJob.com.